Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Road Trip Diaries: Seattle

FINALLY---pics from my trip to Seattle (and a couple from South Dakota). Had a fantastic time there. Such a beautiful place. Spent soooo much time sight seeing that I didn't get to do much shopping for the store while there, but that's okay. Had a wonderful time anyway. You MUST make a trip there. I'm still dreaming of the fresh crab cakes. Thanks Stacie for the hospitality. You're the bestest tour guide ever!!


The famous Pike Place Market where I could have spent all day shopping for fresh fruit and flowers. I was in heaven here!


Mt. Rainier. Breathtaking.


A seagull. The locals hate them. I think they're pretty.


The Space Needle where the pride flag was flying high for gay pride weekend. What a beautiful thing.


A phallic shaped building in downtown Seattle.


Sturgis, South Dakota. Didn't see a single biker there, but found an awesome thrift store and bought the cutest boots!


Mt. Rushmore. Much smaller than I expected.


The Corn Palace in Mitchell, South Dakota. A sight to behold and the BEST caramel corn ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment