Monday, August 22, 2011

Janet 'Ms Jackson If You Nasty'

So Janet Jackson will be performing in our lovely city tomorrow evening. While I have been front row and center each time she has toured unfortunately I will be missing this one. : ( But none the less it got me to thinking about my evolution with Janet. Like a little sister I copied (or attempted) just about every style move of Ms Jackson. Shall we journey down memory lane...

I can remember at what house, where I sat the moment Janet's 'Nasty' video premiered.
Head over heels I fell. : )

Yes even in elementary school I rocked black and a key on my earring.


and with Poetic Justice I had to rock some box braids.


When I saw "You Want This' I had to get a brown pair of dickies, combat boots, and a half shirt. LOL!


Forty-something and Fabulous!!! Go On Girl!!!

xo





No comments:

Post a Comment